The college admission process has become more competitive over the years. There are higher numbers of students seeking a higher education, however the number of openings at many of our higher educational institutions remains the same. As a result, students are competing against a higher number and increasingly demanding admission standards.
- Guide you in choosing the best high school curriculum
- Help you reflect on your interests and pinpoint possible career paths
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Link you with mentors to conduct information interviews on careers
- Explore schools that offer majors linked to your career interests
- Create the strongest application
- Plan college visits
- Prepare for college interviews
- Distinguish yourself from other applicants
- Take an active role in the selection, application, and financial aid process
- Increase your chances of college acceptance by exploring and selecting colleges that are best fit for you
- Meet critical deadlines- test registration, scholarship application, housing application, college application
- Locate job shadowing and internship opportunities
Why do I need help with the college admissions process? Can't I do it on my own?Of course you can! But be prepared to invest several stressful hours in resolving issues that we could easily address in minutes. We have been in the field long enough to get your questions answered efficiently and effectively. In addition, we have developed relationships with the professionals in higher education. This fosters open communication with many post secondary institutions. Why reinvent the wheel, when you can work with us and avoid the wasted energy? We truly look forward to hearing from you.